Making desserts is one of my favorite things to do. When you use Bisquick mix, you don’t need to be a baking pro to create a mouthwatering sweet treat for your guests. There is a Bisquick recipe out there for everyone, and it doesn’t matter if you’re in the mood for something sweet, something fruity, or even something savory. The best part is that each of these sweet treats can be prepared in a short amount of time with little effort, so you won’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing them. Therefore, the next time you have a craving for something sweet, grab a box of Bisquick and get to work in the kitchen!
Any good baker will tell you that Bisquick is one of the most versatile ingredients in their pantry. Bisquick is so versatile that it can be used to make almost any dish imaginable, be it savory or sweet, for breakfast or dinner. Using this all-purpose mix, you can quickly and easily prepare a variety of baked goods, including cookies, muffins, biscuits, and even cheesecake. In addition, there is no need to worry about having all of the necessary ingredients on hand because it already includes shortening, salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder in a single package. Therefore, the next time you find yourself in a time crunch, grab some Bisquick and whip up something delectable. Your loved ones and close friends will be grateful to you for doing this.
Bisquick Nutty Brownies
- 1 cup refined sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 25 ml water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- ½ cup Baking cocoa powder
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees
- With parchment paper, line a baking pan.
- Measure out the sugar, water, butter, vanilla, Bisquick mix, and all other ingredients with care before adding them to a big bowl.
- Before adding the eggs to the bowl, lightly whisk them.
- Slowly combine everything with a hand mixer until it's smooth. Add any additional at a gentle pace. Batter should be poured into the baking pan.
- Start baking. Check after 15 minutes and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes. Brownies are finished when a toothpick only leaves a few crumbs behind.
- Before cutting into squares, allow it cool.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee and perhaps some ice cream.
Bisquick Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tbsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Turn the oven's temperature to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease is applied to the pie pan.
- Mix Bisquick baking mix, cinnamon, sugar, milk, and egg in a sizable basin thoroughly.
- When you obtain a crumbly mixture, the mixture is finished. For the coffee cake, this is used as the garnish.
- The pie pan should be buttered before adding the mixture.
- The cake batter should be evenly covered with the topping.
- A toothpick should come out clean after 25 minutes of baking in the preheated oven.
- Enjoy your cake with a cup of coffee.